BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hi again people, I just had a great game of poker last night, I just wanted to tell you guys how fun it was and that i had a great hand i wanted to talk about. It was me and my Buddie Louis that were playing online poker together, there was five people total, Louis folded and I had 5,3 of clubs now here was the flop, 3,7,9 I had threes, now I was all in at this point, ill tell you why after the river, ok the turn was a 5, I made two pair, the river a 3, now I won with a full house as you can see, now let me tell you how I had a good chance of knowing that I could win with like 48% chance,
First they where betting and re betting, none folded after there was a raise, so I called the first bet, it was not that much, the second bet was really high, they all called, so this tells me that they all had good cards like Q K J A so on, so after they all called, I ponder a bit and if they all had good hands then maybe they all where holding each others hands, Example: three players lets name them. Billy, shad and Chimmy, billy had Q,K Shad had Q,A and Chimmy had A,K Now as you can see, they all have each others cards that they needed to win with, lowering there chances of hitting there cards, this makes mine golden, so i called there stingy high bet and won a crap load of money, it was fun, me and Louis Laugh so HARD, it was great, Moral of the story, Watch your opponents and there betting, decide if your hand will come out on top, and then strategized.

0 comments: